Santa Pod RWYB Pics 22nd Sep..

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Few pics from yeterday...

Only took a few, as was queing most of day.. lol. But there should be a load more from the other chaps who were there, so just thought i'd start a thread here..

Last edited:

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
I did 6 in the end..
3 x 14.0
2x 14.1
and a 14.2 after foot slipped off clutch.. :headhurt: lol
Could of done a lot more, but was doing a bit of spectating here and there...

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
yea just about pretty much rolled home though lol yea going into seat tomorrow morning so will see what they say but it looks soo bad, got a good video of you hammering steve down the strip

sparky22

what a good day some good pic's ben, nice to meet ya, give me a bit more practice n ill beat ya next time :lol: best time i got was 14.6 just need to grow some bigger nuts and giv it a bit more on the start line!!

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
been to seat today its lookiing like i'm going to have to pay for the repair which is a right kick in the nuts but oh well i'm going to get them to seem weld both sides so i don't have this problem again lol

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Ben what did your car Rolling road at?
Interesting to see the time difference between the two LCR even thought one is claiming almost 280 BHP, which is alot for a KO4

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Had it RR'd twice mate.. Once when it had 5k on clock @ JBS and that was 262bhp 293lbft. Second time was when it had 35k on clock and that was 272bhp 295lb/ft..
So with RR lottery i'd say somewhere in between..

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.