SAT NAV in a 1.4 16V Arosa Sport

jonsnowy

Hi Guys!

Just joined. Put a deposit down on a 2001 1.4 16V Arosa Sport today. Part ex'ing my Mk2 Golf GTi 16V (a very emotional time for me :cry: !!).

OK to the point of this thread..... I've been looking on eBay an I found someone selling the sat nav unit from a Mk4 Golf. Aparently this fits the Lupo too? Anyone had any success fitting this thing into a Lupo, or even better an Arosa? It has a nice long part number 3B0 035 191 D.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220051066936&rd=1&rd=1">Link to eBay auction</a>

driveforward

Is at the Nürburgring
Nov 5, 2002
www.driveforward.com
Not heard of anyone fitting such to a Lupo/Arosa, I would imagine, if indeed it does fit, you will be surrendering the cup holders as well as using the two DIN slots. Bear in mind that the arrangement of these differs slightly between a Lupo and an Arosa as I recall. May be worth checking on www.clublupo.co.uk.

Congrats on the new car BTW, they're great fun :)

jonsnowy

Thanks!! I had a look on club lupo and got some good info. I didn't realise there were so many differences between lupo and arosa interiors.

Might just buy a new map lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members