• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

tel19

Active Member
Jul 20, 2009
49
20
ramsgate
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has the 6x4 oval scorpion cat back system on their lcr??
They seem to be a good price but not too sure on the fit and the sound, been looking at a blueflame as most members on here seem to rate them, i'm not too struck on the milltek tailpipe so thats a no no

Any advice would be much apprieciated!!!

Terry....:help:
 
I had Scorpion Exhausts years ago on a Renault 5 GT Turbo and an Escort RS Turbo. Both were turbo back systems without cat's and were of very good build quality. They were quite noisy which I quite liked around 18 years ago but I would'nt want it now. I have a Milltek cat-back on my LCR and I cant fault it.