ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Aimez

I'm with you Scott. I don't know what it is but there's something missing that's not quite making them look as good as hoped! I think your calipers need to be coloured or something. I think maybe red or green (or even Renault liquid yellow!) calipers would make the wheels look better.

It's a shame because they look like they fit really well and fill the arches nicely!

I'm sure they look better in person though, was at a meet on here once there was a lad with a yellow Octy vRS which had satin black Porsche wheels of some kind, and they looked really good! And that's coming from someone who doesn't like black wheels!

I think they need to go on a lower car not as in ride as in like a coupe type car for some reason?

Aimez

yeh there is something i yet to find a set of wheels i want i am looking to buy some at the end of the year maybe but hard to tell what they look like on the car this proves it is hard to tell what they will look like. Every ibiza seems to have the same sets of wheels on!

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
edit2.jpg

OldSpeckledBen

Jun 8, 2010
Leicester
Car is looking awesome mate :)

The interior looks sooooo much better now and I don't think the Porsche wheels look too bad :)

Keep up the good progress,

Cheers

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Not keen on the Porsche wheels - for some reason they just don't seem right, especially on the back, but the rest of it is awesome mate.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
a happy accident? went and got paint mixed for the callipers as i was fed up of the black. (couldn't see them) so went for a nice red and got it mixed up....got home and all set and started painting, went on orange, a nice orange, but obviously not what i wanted. but i think it was a happy accident as i quite like them orange, a bit different. opinions?

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Look red to me, but I know what you mean. Even my Hammerite red brakes can look orange in certain lights.

Either way, looks nicer than the black, looks much better!