Seat Arosa 16v

madbsc

Hi All, just got hold of a 16v Arosa slightly worn but fun all the same. I have a few problems to sort out though.

1. what is error code P013A? The Management light came on so I called the RAC and they found this error with no text explanation. The light went out again when I chagned the oil, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with it. Any Ideas?

2. Where do I get a standard middle/rear exhaust from, all the suppliers I have contacted show me something completley different. Maybe I should go for a modified one!

Any help/advice welcome.

madbsc

Thanks I'm on the Isle of Sheppey.

Incidently, I have contacted Seat dealer who said they do not have a P013A error listed, but the nearest was P013 which is realed to oxygen sensor and there are two of them, up-stream and down-stream. Hmm! not sure what to make of it. The light has remained out so far!

madbsc

Error P013A

Hi ArosaRacer thanks for the offer, but the light is out at the mo if it comes back I may take you up on that.

Small world init?

Do you still have the white arosa on the post your pic page 8? it looks really nice. I like the larger diameter wheels, one day I hope to get some 17" Wolfrace Triads.

Not sure if I want to do much to the engine, just wanted a bit more power than me 1.0s. Blimey, isn't the clutch much heaveir in the 1.4 16v.

madbsc

Hi Lou not much budget for upgrading I'm afraid, but a set of wheels would be nice.

I had a red 1.0s but always wanted a blue 1.4 16v, the seats are a bit nicer and it goes a whole lot better. The one I brought needs a bit of love and attention, but in time I will tidy things up.

Your in Edinburgh then, I worked in Prices Mall setting up mobile phone system some time ago, I like Scotland lots of open space. I also worked in Castle Milk, and Kircaldy.

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
I got the blue sport and the seats go with it pretty well lol.

The clutch light on mine, went heavy before it needed replacing so beware!

Overall a good car and takes the milage.

madbsc

Clutch heavy

I hope the clutch doesn't need replacing, I was hoping that because I'm used to the light as a feather 1.0 clutch, my legs muscle has withered.

Nice seats though, a little bit more bucketed and nicely matched colourwise.

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
Yes, last time it had a clutch it started to feel like a diesel one. Very tough to push down then eventually i struggled to get gears and was always crunching.

Other than a few other problems, it been ok.

(had to have a cam belt kit fitted recently as a plastic pully snapped off and smashed through the cam belt cover on the motorway!)

All fun fun fun....

Boxergirl

Hi Lou not much budget for upgrading I'm afraid, but a set of wheels would be nice.

I had a red 1.0s but always wanted a blue 1.4 16v, the seats are a bit nicer and it goes a whole lot better. The one I brought needs a bit of love and attention, but in time I will tidy things up.

-(i'm new to this so dont no if im doing this right aha) - how come you brought a 1.0l and not a 1.4 16v? they are good. i have a blue 1.4 16v, quite nifty little cars, qould you still be intrested in having a a blue 1.4 16v?

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise