seat delivery times?

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
evenin' all!!
i went to the stealers today, ended up buying a lcr splitter, some new interior rubbery things that all peel off (goes around the window switches), and a seat sport strut brace.

the chap reckoned it would be by next saturday? does that sound reasonable or is there a wait?

luckily they had the splitter in stock! :)

just for reference:
lcr splitter: £18.77
strut brace: £51.05
the two door surround things: £10.78 each
and a cubra interior badge: £9.66 :-o

these prices are minus vat though as im just copying off the invoice!

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
yeah that does seem long time. if you order it on a sat it will be there on tuesday. if you order it in the week before 4 it will be next day

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
oh right, i thought a week was short? i take it they hold the strut brace etc in uk stock then?

maybe he said that because i said id be in next weekend for it!

cheers mikey

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
oh right, i thought a week was short? i take it they hold the strut brace etc in uk stock then?

maybe he said that because i said id be in next weekend for it!

cheers mikey

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
ive looked on there bud! there are "r" badges and "fr" badges

im not too bothered to be honest at least i can save myself £10!!!

the important this are here, thats all that matters :)

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
yeah seems they can get some things right :) gotta wait to fit it when i do the suspension though!

i bought it mainly for the looks (i know im weird) but does it make the car feel much different?

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
well got the brace, the door handle surrounds are wrong, no holes for the lock buttons/electric windows or anything, theyre just plain :( so theyll have to go back next week! but at least i got the brace :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise