nightflight

Seat Ibiza Colour Range

p0lt3rg31st

I've got the nayara blue but this thing wont let me post yet

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
wicked.

if you put up the link in pieces to get round the newbie-ban i'll put ti back together and put the picture in the first post?

p0lt3rg31st

sure, here you go
//img402. imageshack.us /img402/967/ ibizao.jpg

p0lt3rg31st

You're welcome mate! also note that it's the metallic paint
It is the standard model, not as fancy as the rest here but still falling in love with it even more day after day :rolleyes:
I like Dakota Red most of all, reminds me of good wine ;)

joonash

Nov 12, 2009
Finland
www.seatclubfinland.com
I think you should add the two new colours to this topic: Tribu & Boal.

As a side note I don't think the current picture of Ruby Red gives a good grasp of what it'd look like IRL. It was taken during late sunset. To me the colour gets in its best in sunlight and the current pic still doesn't feel like its my car. Anyway, I've got some pictures of Ruby Red in sunlight:

09062010382.jpg

09062010381.jpg

09062010380.jpg

09062010383.jpg

A pic of my interior as a bonus. Notice the cool keyring! (Nope, it's not Ferrari keyring ;))

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Cheers for the updated picture :)
Will add Tribu and Boal as soon as someone gets one (want to keep it to owners pictures rather than using catalogue/promo shots) though it may be a while as everyone seems to be buying candy white cars. :lol:

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Anyone being brave and buying a Boal one?
Didn't like the look of Tribu on the configurator, but IRL it's a great colour, wonder if Boal's gonna be the same or if it is just a **** brown old man's car colour :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise