Seat Leon 1.6SX LEAK ? WET FLOOR REAR PASSENGER

clive c

I noticed my rear and front window were misting up when i got in the car in the morning then i noticed the rear passenger floor was soaking wet not sure wher the leak is coming from took it to be serviced at seat dealership still got the problem?? i first thought it might be something to do with the climate control air con. but not sure. i had my wind screen re fitted by autoglass last winter and thought he fitted the filter wrong or badly at the front window could this be the problem if so why is it wet in the back and not in the front[:@] [:@] [:@] [:@]

i am confused

victor_meldrew

Had something similar on my Skoda Octavia ( basically very similar VAG car .. ) and my boss did on his Skoda Superb ... we checked everything , and I mean everything ...

problem was a split air con pipe running towards the rear passenger footwell area, on both cars .

I'll bet that this is the problem with yours, too , as basically it is the same system .

leon flex

I noticed my rear and front window were misting up when i got in the car in the morning then i noticed the rear passenger floor was soaking wet not sure wher the leak is coming from took it to be serviced at seat dealership still got the problem?? i first thought it might be something to do with the climate control air con. but not sure. i had my wind screen re fitted by autoglass last winter and thought he fitted the filter wrong or badly at the front window could this be the problem if so why is it wet in the back and not in the front[:@] [:@] [:@] [:@]

i am confused

check the rubber cap under ur car, its most probably missing, i had the same problem

Psymonkee

Had something similar on my Skoda Octavia ( basically very similar VAG car .. ) and my boss did on his Skoda Superb ... we checked everything , and I mean everything ...

problem was a split air con pipe running towards the rear passenger footwell area, on both cars .

I'll bet that this is the problem with yours, too , as basically it is the same system .

Got any further details on that one at all?

Might go someway to explaining my issues :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members