SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Jun 10, 2020
And to reset the Garmin for eco trainer to work you have to connect to garmin fresh on windows and restore the unit then it will work
Hello, thanx for the idea of reset i have the Eco trainer Now :D

But if you look at the video the apps menu doesnt work if you can help with video or tutorial may be i do something wrong ?

Luka123

May 14, 2020
Hello, thanx for the idea of reset i have the Eco trainer Now :D

But if you look at the video the apps menu doesnt work if you can help with video or tutorial may be i do something wrong ?
Connect it to the car and then go into vehicle on the menu and select performance mode.. it will only show when connected to your car and engine on

Luka123

May 14, 2020
Connect it to the car and then go into vehicle on the menu and select performance mode.. it will only show when connected to your car and engine on
There is no need to go into Apps other than to change skin

Joakley

Oct 19, 2019
Only problem im having is bluetooth every time a reconect my phone to bluetooth it disconnects when I got back in the car for the next drive and cant recognize my phone whereas before it automatically connected every time. Any Ideas?

paulogoncalvs

Sep 12, 2014
plus.google.com

Maximus Maltby

Jul 31, 2019
Can somebody help? Whenever I go into apps to change the skin and I select one the device will just restart with nothing changing. When I go into vehicle info there is nothing about a performance display anywhere.

Aug 9, 2020
Maybe a clock with the oil temperature could be made? Has someone managed to unlock this Garmin navi to have access to Windows? (sorry for the text but the totranslator)

Oct 17, 2020
Hi, I've just installed the performance files onto my garmin, I have the 14. TSI ACT engine so the boost gauge needle stays on 0 eve when I'm on boost. I'm aware this is a common problem but has anyone found a way to make the boost gauge function correctly? Do I need a sensor or is it to do with the files within the garmin?
cheers

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, I've just installed the performance files onto my garmin, I have the 14. TSI ACT engine so the boost gauge needle stays on 0 eve when I'm on boost. I'm aware this is a common problem but has anyone found a way to make the boost gauge function correctly? Do I need a sensor or is it to do with the files within the garmin?
cheers
how did you install the performance files?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.