SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

Tiago_cupra

Mar 25, 2020
What do i do with this folder, do i just copy and paste this onto my drive and overwrite all my existing files?

I am not sure if you should do that.
As I remember I think you should replace a few folders and not the all thing..
I will give you the email from one person who did exactly what you are looking for.
Try to contact him. I am sure we will help you since I help him too.
Good luck

Reactions: helicopterman_java

robomrburns

Aug 31, 2014
Here is the latest version from 2015. Replace the old one, Backup first.

Attachments

• Vwusershell_MOD.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 453
Mar 9, 2021
Hello! Can someone upload again NFSExtractor v0.8, KBIExtractor, KBICompressor, PNX-Converter.

Mar 10, 2021
Hello guys, i just found this forum. I was looking for some help for my Ibiza cupra facelift model 2014. I have a question about the headunit that i have changed to a touchscreen and when i did that my sat nav Garmin stopped working. Its not a big problem but i was needing it so i can see the turbo boost and the oil temperature. Is there any way that i can fix something in the wiring and every car infos goes into the new headunit?

Apr 9, 2021
Hello there,

i got an Ibiza Cupra from 2013 with the Garmin 4NSF inside.

The Software Version seems old for me and i also dont got the Option to see the Turbo Boost etc.

Is anyone able to help me out, how to Update everything?

Software Update seems impossible for me the normal way since the Navigon Fresh Servers are down.

Regards

john_tdi

mmm 385lbft
Feb 21, 2007
s wales
I've got a device from another car. It keeps saying " this function can only be used on the vehicle first installed etc" I've got the Fresh app but I cant see a way of resetting the device as it wants to contact the server. Obvously the server is no longer there. Is there a way of factory resetting the Garmin without the app?

Feb 28, 2022
Hej! Ja jestem z Polski. Próbuję zmodyfikować nawigacje, próbowałem waszych kopii zapasowych, ale u mnie niestety nie działa, mam szare pola itp. Chciałbym mieć temperaturę oleju.
Nie mogę tego zrobić. Nie mam plików. Czy ktoś napisze mi bezpośrednio, jak to zrobić?
Chcę inny wygląd i temperaturę oleju.
Mam ibize diesel 2013

Hi! I'm from Poland. I am trying to modify the navigations, I tried your backups, but unfortunately it does not work for me, I have gray fields etc. I would like to have the oil temperature.
I can't do this. I have no files. Will someone write me directly how to do it?
I want a different look and temperature of the oil.
I have a 2013 ibize diesel

Aug 21, 2022
Hello everyone
I recently purchased an Ibiza Cupra facelift model 2014 but it didn't have the Garmin system
I would like to buy one to upgrade the radio but I can't find any specifics for the Cupra and from what I was able to determine the OE reference is different from the normal ones.
My doubt is if I can buy one of these and adapt it to my Cupra since I have the connection on the dashboard
Many Thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.