Seat Summer discounts Brochure

cheeseweasle

Anyone else have this land on their door step today?
summer discounts upto £2000.
you can pick -up a Leon 2.0 TDI referance sport with 'BTCC' Inspired body kit.
18" alloys, twin exhausts for £15,995 RRP.
Also other deals for all other models.
Seems they making way for the FR, as deals end 31st July 06.

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
cheeseweasle said:
Anyone else have this land on their door step today?
summer discounts upto £2000.
you can pick -up a Leon 2.0 TDI referance sport with 'BTCC' Inspired body kit.
18" alloys, twin exhausts for £15,995 RRP.
Also other deals for all other models.
Seems they making way for the FR, as deals end 31st July 06.

Haven't recieved that, sounds very tempting.

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
i can understand why they are doing these discounts on the Toledo as they are going to discontinue this car. I wonder why they are offering £2k off the Altea again. I know they are bringing out an estate version but I gather the standard Altea is staying too. Why? Surely this will affect residuals. £2k off twice within 6 mths. Sounds like a Citroen deal!

CUPRAGREY

2FAST
Jun 14, 2004
Bucks/Herts
I got one too in the funny pull out thing with holes.

Loads of discounts available.
I am very tempted with the FR but I am going to the Motorshow so I will wait to see what the new Cupra is like before I make a decision.

carl4x4

Aug 25, 2004
Isn't the Reference Sport the one without climate, cruise, or the leather multifunction wheel ? Better off with a second hand propper Sport in my opinion, you can add bumpers & wheels at a later date, but it'd be pretty hard to add things like climate or the multi-function wheel, Cruise I know can be added aftermarket now all the engines are fly-by-wire, about £450 though...

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
yeah, I got one of these too yesterday. The Leon 2.0 TDI referance sport with 'BTCC' style body kit does look good, but doubt I'll be buying any of those SEATs from new again.

cheeseweasle

yep mee too,
glad mines a company car, but still you make an informed purchase and bingo, piss off your core buyers with cheaper deals.
Lets see what discounts they bring to the FR when the CUPRA is reavealed!

barnabus

CH1 said:
yeah, I got one of these too yesterday. The Leon 2.0 TDI referance sport with 'BTCC' style body kit does look good, but doubt I'll be buying any of those SEATs from new again.

its a limited edition, only 200 units according to SEAT and they have been specially ordered, so not a stock clearance

NeilW

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2004
Yorkshire!!!
barnabus said:
its a limited edition, only 200 units according to SEAT and they have been specially ordered, so not a stock clearance

Much like they said the LCR was a special edition... What's the bets if they find more than 200 buyers they'll make a few hundred more?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise