SEAT win Manufacturers Championship BTCC 2006

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
Just like to say a big thanks to all the organisers for another great day.God was it cold even had to buy a new SEAT YELLOW coat just to ward of the chill plus we managed to bluff ourselves into the SEAT hospitality tent between the scc race and the final btcc race and bag a couple of them big foam glove/cup things.
WELL DONE SEAT

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
No problem. Although I now have my Certificate in Advanced Muppetry for my driving.
Thanks again to all those involved in making the day so enjoyable.

I didn't want to make a big thing of it Bunter, but leading our little convoy PAST the Silverstone slip road at ***mph on the way in, got you off to a great start on the Muppetry front ;) We'll get you a map for next year :lol:

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
I have a handful, I'll work out if I can post them out, or you can send me an SAE in a bit :)
wouldnt mind one meself if there are a couple spare so if there are can you put one or two aside and what ever you need ill send,just to get one of these,
many thanks Smiff
pm me your address and its on its way mate thanks

Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
I would like to thank SEATcupra.net for the organisation of parking, excellent day out as usual...and i got me hands on a sticker too :)

Nothern lot...the convoy home was a pretty good one...anyone that was on the m1 and wasnt a SEAT must have been slightly confused - maybe even scared haha....ah the fun!!

Also, and lets not forget the reason for this thread...we done to everyone @ SEATsport... the whole team deserves a huge congratulations, and well done to the three superdupa SEAT drivers!! Plato should be proud of his 2nd place, especially considering his 8 DNFs, Thomo what a guy...gave em all a run for their money in the driver championship...and thats without runnnig half the races...good lad! Last but not least... Turner...excellent drive, seems to be getting better with every race...expecting big things next year!!

Again, WELL DONE to all involved, and Mr Scott Dennis...if ur reading this...have you any job vacancies for a business graduate? ;) haha

JK

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
As I mentioned in the most recent merchandise thread I have just got back from holiday yesterday so for about a week I have never got a chance to post until only now.

A massive congrats to the guys for working so very hard flat out I am sure for about 6 or 7 months under great pressure from various asspects that din't make the job easy, like rival teams like TD having such a great if short lived car, and weather conditions that may have worked against the team with regard to the success of the car.

I think it was always the no.1 priority to get the Manufacturers Title for whatever reason. So although Jase missed out on the Drivers Title and the team also missed out on the Teams Title in a season littered with bad luck, I think we all can still look back on the 2006 season as a season of great achievement.

Well done Scott and all at SEATSport!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.