SEATsport FMIC

ballenapene

If you got quoted £200 for one (with out pipes and brackets) then go for that one ;)

However make sure the £350 isnt including bits that arent with the £200 jobbie ;)

Also who has quoted, and at what prices?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Ask David @ SERE Motors, he's a dealer on here and his prices are VERY good.

Ive just started a thread in SERE Motors section for the SS FMIC

Ibiza 130 tdi ---how easy is this fmic kit to fit? im thinking of getting on for mine ,running normal facelift bumpers (noncupra)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Ibiza 130 tdi ---how easy is this fmic kit to fit? im thinking of getting on for mine ,running normal facelift bumpers (noncupra)

Not too bad. I have the Forge kit but imagine the Seat Sport will be the same. If you can remove the bumper you can fit the intercooler. The only thing is you will need to do a bit of trimming on the back of the bumper, but nothing too ott.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
cool i heard there was some bumper trimming needed. if david comes back with a nice price then this might be my next bigish mod

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
yeh im just weighing up wether its going to be worth it on mine

its only a 1.4tdi producing around 114bhp at the moment ,been looking at a fmic and a custom exhaust system maybe get a phase 2 map then

veezee

Power Hungry/Clueless
Jun 10, 2008
London
Improved air flow to the cooling system, allowing the engine to work over it's normal heat range, induced by the remap. That's my understanding anyway, can't say I know any/everything for certain.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise