Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Yellowdevil

M8 Does yours sport Recaro interior like mine? only, i can't find one anywhere thats had it fitted, went to a seat dealership and apparently it was an optional extra.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
one of the reasons i didnt want to 'race' Ollie in Dans motor on the airfield 1/4 mile over in Germany... I was $h!t scared something would break and I wasnt gonna get home!

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
god i miss that sometimes.....

036.jpg

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Just did a quick photoshop and wonder what people think of the car with a black petrol cap and mirrors, Seat Black magic in reality. And the roof will be done with it.

PICT0129withblackmirrors.jpg

Im tempted just to do it to see what it looks like and take it from there.

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
Just did a quick photoshop and wonder what people think of the car with a black petrol cap and mirrors, Seat Black magic in reality. And the roof will be done with it.

PICT0129withblackmirrors.jpg

Im tempted just to do it to see what it looks like and take it from there.

no no no. as brummy says!!! as vince says, do the roof, but do something a little diferent craig!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
how about doing your door mirrors white and your wheels black/grey?

I have been considering getting the Oz's powder coated gloss black or anthracite/gun metal with the red decals still. Also considered getting them painted platinum grey with the red decals and roof to match.

Thought about carbon fibre? Subtle and looks good

I have thought about that after seeing a copper mk2 on here recently with it done, but its rather expensive :blink:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.