Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
30242tk.jpg

:D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Nahh Damo, My lad was riding a wonkey donkey when he took the pic;)

Seriously though, I had to park on an inverted slope as Suj's car was so tractor-like I felt sorry for him ;)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
tell your from up north if its only six quid for a couple of beers!
seriously, the black one i had last year cost me under a tenner and the white was just under eight quid.

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
tell your from up north if its only six quid for a couple of beers!
seriously, the black one i had last year cost me under a tenner and the white was just under eight quid.

It's only a 6 quid for a couple here, depending where you go, and I'm from the midlands :p

Where did you get your vinyls if you don't mind me asking? Looked at a few sites and it's 20+ for a size large enough for the roof

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Thank you :D

Will get in touch with them, see if they can get what I want :)
click on to their website ;)

got my coilies at home now, so we'll see soon mr brummy :p

lol.. suj, i've jobs begun on Pr0jekt Olop already, so its going to be a while before Im hitting mine with the lowering stick again, once Olop gets an mot done, Ill be fettling that more than mine anyway, so it'll be the 0lop thats done before mine, reallly.:whistle:

ofyfqo.jpg

519hjk.jpg

Last edited:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
click on to their website ;)

lol.. suj, i've jobs begun on Pr0jekt Olop already, so its going to be a while before Im hitting mine with the lowering stick again, once Olop gets an mot done, Ill be fettling that more than mine anyway, so it'll be the 0lop thats done before mine, reallly.:whistle:

hows Olop going mate? gearbox done now?

they are no good at hm are they suj!! they should be on the car mate. a.s.a.p!!!!

yeah too much work, trying to do them next weekend if i can :)