Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

RichardMurkin

Sep 12, 2008
Normanton (wakefield)
BEFORE pics when i bought her 2 year ago.

myseat04.jpg

myseat03.jpg

NOW pics and subtle mods still yet to be done :)

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Haha, what you mean? I do look at the bigger picture, they are an investment, when I got my mk1, straight swap, and they will never go down in value, only up, unless BBS decide to start remaking them ;)

Noo i mean the arches of the mk2 need a bit more diameter of wheel to fill up the arch space in the front so 15's need 195/50s. If you want skinny tyres you need 16's.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Noo i mean the arches of the mk2 need a bit more diameter of wheel to fill up the arch space in the front so 15's need 195/50s. If you want skinny tyres you need 16's.

we'll see in a few months mike :p
you don't like lows, but you might like mine :p

RichardMurkin

Sep 12, 2008
Normanton (wakefield)
i had a similar accident to that in my novagsi, spun off at a roundabout due to a blowout and sent me spinning into the corner of a wall, the car bent like a banana and to make it worse the iron gate came thru the windscreen, a couple more inches and i probably wouldnt be here!

captain ash

Jan 16, 2008
lucky jack. as long a you ok then thats all that matters! i hope your insurance sort you out quickly too.

I wouldn't even bother claiming on a car of that value TBH, will just mean he loses his NCB and his insurance will skyrocket, all they'll do is write it off and send him a cheque for a few hundred quid. His insurance will probably cost him more come renewal time than what they paid out!