betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Heres my old Leon with 18" ultraleggeras
2usy4ydu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Now these look unreal!

Any car looks dog **** with other cars wheels on it (there might be 1 or 2 exceptions). Aftermarket ones look so much better, as long as they aren't horrible chav ones.

mannysimba

Apr 14, 2013
I notice your car is on coilovers, are they AP coilovers?

If so what height are yours set to, I.e is your back as high/low as it will go? And also what are the fronts like?

Yeah they are APs and they are slammed as low as possible. They do have the helper springs still inserted though ive been informed. Ride quality with APs feel in my opinion better than the originals. A little bit firmer but isnt that how a sports car is meant to feel:confused: Yeah its diesel but its still the sports 170 block

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Yeah they are APs and they are slammed as low as possible. They do have the helper springs still inserted though ive been informed. Ride quality with APs feel in my opinion better than the originals. A little bit firmer but isnt that how a sports car is meant to feel:confused: Yeah its diesel but its still the sports 170 block

Thanks for that! I've got AP's on my CR170 but the backs too low and the fronts too high :( hopefully I'll get it sorted tomorrow, along with my alignment problems.

mannysimba

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for that! I've got AP's on my CR170 but the backs too low and the fronts too high :( hopefully I'll get it sorted tomorrow, along with my alignment problems.

Yeah just adjust them about. I'm sure it will sit flat eventually:)

AdeD

Adrian
May 12, 2014
I have a set of 19" VMR 710's en route to me as we speak.... but i can't post a pic as i don't have a enough posts yet + i don't get the car itself until Tuesday lol :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.