• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Sep 29, 2026
1
0
Hi,

I've recently bought 2023's Tarraco. Once I bought it, Service notification if I go to car menu and Service shows days and kilometers left until service - and on the main Menu for Vehicle Status it shows green tick - as all good.

I've done regular service oil and filters, and it has been reseted to 15000km/365days. But now, every time I turn the car, it shows notification for around 5 secunds in dashboard, that there is Oil & Inspection service in x km (x doesn't matter, 15000 or at the moment 8000). In the main screen vehicle status also shows the same. For me normally, this should be either 30 days or some let's say 3000km until the service, to start showing notification - and every time - despite how many days/km left.

I have access to VCDS - I've checked is there any things I can do, like changing FIX, ESI or SIA, with no luck.

Is there a way for this to behave as it should? I didn't bother with service - it's not a big deal, it's just annoying to me, and I don't want to schedule inspection just for that.

Thank you.