si-mates' Zenith Grey MK4 FR TDI

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
After owning an '03 Leon Cupra R and a 2000 Mk3 Ibiza Cupra we have just bought SEAT #3 - a January 2008 Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI in zenith grey.

The car is one of the last mk4 FR's and was owned by SEAT UK previously. We bought her from a main dealer with 8000 miles on the clock.

Here are a couple of piccies for your perusal :D

[IMGLINK]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/si-mate/ibiza1.jpg[/IMGLINK]

[IMGLINK]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/si-mate/ibiza2.jpg[/IMGLINK]

I doubt there will be much modding as the car will mainly be used by mrs si-mate, but I might see if I can talk her round to a remap :whistle:

Mat

Read the post again bud ;)

Looks nice mate. Guess it comes with all the optional extras then if its one of the last and was owned by Seat UK

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
So far I'm chuffed to bits. The power delivery is very different to the 1.8 20vt cupra and it doesn't feel as fast, but I think it's an illusion due to the smoothness of the power. The needle certainly seems to move quickly!

I would like to remap it, but need to convince 'er :D

T. Spark

So far I'm chuffed to bits. The power delivery is very different to the 1.8 20vt cupra and it doesn't feel as fast, but I think it's an illusion due to the smoothness of the power. The needle certainly seems to move quickly!

I would like to remap it, but need to convince 'er :D

Interesting, as alot of people going from 20vT power to the TDi power says it feels as fast due to the mad power delivery, but isnt as fast... :D

Yeah remap ftw :D

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
We've just come from a black car and I love black just so long as someone else cleans and polishes it ;)

Hopefully this grey will hide the dirt much better.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Zenith Grey all the way :D when clean the car looks mint with the silver mirror caps and alloys...love mine to bits so you'll undoubtedly enjoy yours. looks good mate :thumbup:

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Tidy car. When we had our Luna FR TDi I had it Revo'd then the brakes felt horribly inadequate.

I'd get a set of uprated dampers / springs (like Weitec's), and uprate the front brakes as they are a bit weak. Other than that sh was a bloody good little car really. Prefer your colour to the one we had.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.