so i left the mk4 beeza world and jumped straight in over the doors to mk3 loveness!

az_mk

Ive only gone and dun it!
Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
as some of you know i had to bite the bullet and get raped by dealership depreciation! (w&nk*rs!) but as promised i said i would post a pic of the new ride! dome me first photoshop too as its going to be lowered tonight and its sitting higher than a teenager on glue! comments are welcome so dont be shy, its cool because they never made a cabby in this colour (vr6 blackberry i believe) so it is a custom jobby, spent all day tuesday cleaning and polishing her (she was looking a bit sorry for herself!), and will be spending most of today servicing the beast too! the previous owner did not believe in looking after their car to be honest (well not as much as me!) and loved a bit of modifying as i could tell from the custom tweety pie number plates and tax disc holder finished off by every aftermarket convertable badge halfords do!, :ban: but yeah like i say comments welcome i am curious to see what you guys think!
here she is!
loweredbadboicopy.jpg

not too bad seeing as though i always said ever since i past my test that i want either a turbo or a convertable by time i was 21 i was cutting it fine seeing as thought my bday was yesterday now i have had both!

Last edited:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the coulor is the same as vr6 its mullbury

im so glad you stayed in the vag family! must admit im the biggest hater of convertables as i think they are for silver haired retired people
but it doeslook smart :)

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
its a vw so respect for that and its lookin nice n shiney good work. get rid of the black plastic, the badges, get a badgless front grill, exhaust and lower it on some bbs wheels and u will have yourself a very tidy veedub........

but (theres always a but) id rather have a proper roof and a turbo anyday!

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
im the biggest hater of convertables as i think they are for silver haired retired people

it is a wee bit hairdresserish

:lol:exactly why i will never own a convertable, well that and the fact i live in scotland and would never get the oppurtunity to put the top down! but a lot of people do like them so fair play. it does have potential to look very sweet!

oh pretty good photoshopping skills as well by the way, didnt notice until 2nd time i looked it was edited!

az_mk

Ive only gone and dun it!
Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
lol good photoshopping! my first one, and could of sorted it out but could not be bothered! lol love you all! hairdresser! pah your just all hating! i'm a gangster!