Software gremlins

Izzy77

Feb 6, 2017
Mine screen started to work again after a couple of days, but my dealer still wanted to investigate it (and some other issues I have with the car).
They did not find anything for reverse screen problem in my car, but they said that others also have reported this and that Seat is working on a solution.
Update: Mine was in the garage yesterday and is not a hardware problem which I was convinced it was. Like you said, it's been reported so I'm waiting to hear back from them.
They fitted a new rear interior light also as I had some issues with it.
They did some sort of a reset too for the reoccurring front assist etc going off every so often. We'll see what happens!!

King_Star

Aug 11, 2021
I have recently gone from a mk8 golf to a mk4 leon due to my golf being plagued with software issues. 2 weeks into ownership of my leon the gremlins are now starting with the leon.

Car changes its own settings,sos system goes red,random faults are thrown up almost daily and then just go.

Does anyone else or has anyone else had any issues as seat deny the lot.
Yes! I’ve just got a new SEAT Ibiza 70 plate and I have had nothing but trouble with software issues!
My most recent issue is I get 6 warning all come up at the same time:
Error start/stop system
Stability control error
Front assist unavailable
Tyre pressure loss indicator
Brake servo restricted
Cruise control fault

my dealership “fixed” this and said it was a system calibration error however it has happened for a second time while I am on the motorway!
Car is going in once again to dealership for a software update to once again “fix” the issue…

Reactions: Tell
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise