ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Few bits I have to be fitted

5c72e28c.jpg

e00feb24.jpg

The headlights and rear lights are getting tinted as well lol

Dan where did you get these from and also the supercopa wings?

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
Dan, quick question re the rear diffuser fins. Am i right that you donated a diffuser panel for them to fabricate the fins....if so is it easy to take off / re-attach this panel?

Cheers
Chris

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
surely they already have a pattern for the parts so you have just got to order the parts and fit them yourself with the whole bumper off.
might be wrong though.

I already have the fins. Was hoping as a separate part I could fit fins, fill the joins, paint whilst off the car then fit back on to bumper once complete...plus once fins are on one of them covers the tow eye cover. As you say I'll have to do with bumper off, summer job I think.

daniel799268

mate im looking for one of those carbon front splitters with the rods on the front, where do i get one????

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
Loving the flames, what modifications did you make that allow the car to do this?

I have a LCR and can get it to pop now and again but want to get mine flaming too.

Your car looks great by the way, so much time and effort gone into it.

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
Went to amd rr today made less power but found out my maf is ****ed only making 208g/s and after my two runs realised my wmi pipe had came unplugged so squirted wmi everywhere and not into the inlet lol
Car made 281bhp 338ftlb

Loving the flames, what modifications did you make that allow the car to do this?

I have a LCR and can get it to pop now and again but want to get mine flaming too.

Your car looks great by the way, so much time and effort gone into it.

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
Dont think you'll have anything to worry about there mate. It was good to see it in person :thumbup:

Great photo, seriously thinking about getting mine de badged after seeing yours now, not sure about the honeycomb grills now, I like how the standard ones look.

Ebes86

Jul 25, 2013
Finally fitted my catch can

Also changed the oil to 10w 40 gulf oil , found I have knocked another oil squirter off so need to get that changed ASAP it needs adjusting because of my new rods and pistons ,

Also stripping all the car out this weekend and trail fitting the cage and seats , new seat mounts have been ordered just waiting for those to come from Italy will be here next week also my carbon spoiler is finished its being sent from Germany on monday can't wait to get it :)

Nice catch can, is that bolted to your heat shield?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.