SOS Error

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
I only get the sos error and speaker pops on the same parts of the m25. Dealer said it’s to do with the 5G masts.

DandyAndy

Oct 14, 2021
I only get the sos error and speaker pops on the same parts of the m25. Dealer said it’s to do with the 5G masts.
You're lucky. I get the SOS error and pops inside the M25, on the M25, outside the M25, halfway down to the South coast, at the South coast and so on and so on. I must pass an awful lot of 5G masts. 😆

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
You're lucky. I get the SOS error and pops inside the M25, on the M25, outside the M25, halfway down to the South coast, at the South coast and so on and so on. I must pass an awful lot of 5G masts. 😆
Get your car booked in to the dealer as there is a tpi fix for the sos fault.

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Is that TPI 2066692/3 ?
This one. Go on to Erwin pay the £7 for an hour and put your vin in and will give you all the information on your car.

Attachments

• BF8646D5-D6BF-4395-A8C6-6C0FFE8D6D6C.jpeg
    BF8646D5-D6BF-4395-A8C6-6C0FFE8D6D6C.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: DandyAndy

DandyAndy

Oct 14, 2021
This one. Go on to Erwin pay the £7 for an hour and put your vin in and will give you all the information on your car.
That TPI describes all the faults I have still remaining since the 1896 update. What a great find! I'm a bit annoyed that this was released on 23rd march yet when my dealer carried out the 1896 update at the end of April, this wasn't included !

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
That TPI describes all the faults I have still remaining since the 1896 update. What a great find! I'm a bit annoyed that this was released on 23rd march yet when my dealer carried out the 1896 update at the end of April, this wasn't included !
Dealers don’t like doing sw updates I find as think it doesn’t pay well. Unless you describe the faults and push they don’t really do them.
mid they are quite they will do them no problem 😂

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Interesting - whereabout in Erwin? I could see Field Measures easily (with Service Package etc), but how to list all the TPIs applicable to my car?
I just go to newest and look through that section as it’s £7 hour I just save them and look at them later.

halder

Feb 17, 2022
this SOS error, seems different to mine. I don't get a popping noise and it doesn't cause issues with the infotainment

I get SOS & Front assist unavailable errors multiple times every journey with the annoying "Ding" every time.
Car can be stood still, accelerating, decelerating, turning, driving straight, there is nothing specific that seems to cause it.

Error pops up in cockpit display, yellow SOS and a warning triangle, this disables all the safety / assist features.

Booked in for 1st service on the 1st July, guy on the phone just said a software update would fix it... I'm not so sure though. seems like something is faulty or a loose connection on something..

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Finally had yearly service done, so asked for 90T4, TPIs 2066692/3 and 2064557/5 to apply. Not sure exactly which ones they have done, but they said it was 5 hours+ of updates. Main version stayed the same - A896 (same as after OTA update).

No more SoS errors when driving locally, but haven't ventured far yet...

Reactions: DandyAndy
May 22, 2022
Dealer had my Leon 1.5 eHybrid for software updates (was on software v1672). They tried once after which I lost navigation, cruise control and drive profile selection options. Back with them now and advised that parts 1&2 have updated ok but part 3 keeps failing to complete. They’ve had the car 2 days now and are awaiting Seat advice on current update problem.

FrankMACostaa

Jun 10, 2022
Dealer had my Leon 1.5 eHybrid for software updates (was on software v1672). They tried once after which I lost navigation, cruise control and drive profile selection options. Back with them now and advised that parts 1&2 have updated ok but part 3 keeps failing to complete. They’ve had the car 2 days now and are awaiting Seat advice on current update problem.
Had the same issue, mine is a 1.5 eTSI, the car stayed at the dealer for 4 days. They said they had to reach out to Seat to provide new codes (?!) to perform the update.
Went to get the car today, so far so good!

Reactions: D1scontent
May 22, 2022
Had the same issue, mine is a 1.5 eTSI, the car stayed at the dealer for 4 days. They said they had to reach out to Seat to provide new codes (?!) to perform the update.
Went to get the car today, so far so good!
Into day 3 now, loan car arrived from dealer this morning.