South East members list

Pete.Cupra.R

I Need Speed
Jun 18, 2004
Kent
Hey people. Been a while since I was on here.
Smashed up my LCR several years ago :(
Back with Seat now though in my Ibiza Cupra TDI lol
Must say I love it, such fun surprising so many people in their expensive fast cars when they look in the mirror and I'm still there lol
I'm at Revo stage 1 and looking at stage 2 sometime soon. EGR delete done and hybrid turbo fitted after she blew early on in ownership.
Still in Sittingbourne. Hope to meet some of you in the southeast sometime soon ;)

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Hey people. Been a while since I was on here.
Smashed up my LCR several years ago :(
Back with Seat now though in my Ibiza Cupra TDI lol
Must say I love it, such fun surprising so many people in their expensive fast cars when they look in the mirror and I'm still there lol
I'm at Revo stage 1 and looking at stage 2 sometime soon. EGR delete done and hybrid turbo fitted after she blew early on in ownership.
Still in Sittingbourne. Hope to meet some of you in the southeast sometime soon ;)

hello mate im based in gravesend... there is a big scn meet down AMD ESSEX if your interested in coming along for the day on sunday...im doing a convoy for it from burger king along crossways

Pete.Cupra.R

I Need Speed
Jun 18, 2004
Kent
Sounds do-able but got my boy so might be awkward getting back in time.
What time you leaving BK.? And where is crossways.? lol

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Sounds do-able but got my boy so might be awkward getting back in time.
What time you leaving BK.? And where is crossways.? lol

basically if u know where asda in greenhithe is its just up the road from there.. and ill be at the burger king from 8.00 then once everyone turns up then we will be leaving about 8.30 to get to amd for 9.00

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Hey all u south east members ive organised a meet at bluewater this su day from 7.30 till late if anyone interested to pop along gunna be a fun night its an invite only be nice to meet other members in the area. PM for more details if anyone interested..hope to hear from some of u

R666ECE

Turbo Reecey
Jun 5, 2013
North East Essex
Cant Pm as I haven't posted enough yet pal, im interested, but need to know where abouts exactly ??? are we talking Bluewater shopping center ?? it is a big place :shrug:

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Hey R666ECE yea it is big place but goes round in a complete circle.. u just follow the plaza glow signs they are indicated yellow.. and it should lead u to a multistory parking bit then just head up top floor and we will be there from 7.30