Southampton members!! 5/01/13

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
I want a Pre car wash meet lol George 657 I want to apologise probably got off on the wrong foot didn't mean to sound nasty was just sharing my knowledge like you

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Real-Car-Guys-Meme-655x368.jpg

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I want a Pre car wash meet lol George 657 I want to apologise probably got off on the wrong foot didn't mean to sound nasty was just sharing my knowledge like you

Lol. We better take the whole day just for that one. Should we just go to the hand car wash at Asda?£7.00.:rolleyes:

George657

Dec 25, 2012
Portsmouth
Aha na just don't want you thinking I'm an arse lol also me and Ravi are servicing his car at some point so if anyone else needs work doing im happy to help :)

If you need any tools I can help.. Snap On battery gun, torque wrench, oil filter sockets ect.. Have a massive Snap On debt you see lol.

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
If you need any tools I can help.. Snap On battery gun, torque wrench, oil filter sockets ect.. Have a massive Snap On debt you see lol.

Same as me lol have the sockets but no torque wrench or battery gun use the company's ones of them so haven't bought any but if need be yeah come down just gotta find the oil filter tool to remove Ravi oil filter

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members