Southampton members!! 5/01/13

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Oh right wicked. To be honest mate didn't look like a lot of people on here are from soton on here. Look forward to meeting ya. Where abouts you in soton mate

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
I'm not actually from Southampton I'm from petersfield but work in bishops Waltham as a VAG mechanic :D what about you?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
I'm not actually from Southampton I'm from petersfield but work in bishops Waltham as a VAG mechanic :D what about you?

Yeah I'm a southampton born and bred(bad times lol) i accually live on the same road as the monster wraps hq lol. I could probly just about throw a stone to the industrial estate lol

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
AWESOME!! Be great to see you guys there :) im a loyal customer of monsterwraps haha. hopefully we will get more people representing this forum :) there are about 25 cars turning up it looks like so it should be a laugh

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
Aha Iv just contacted monster wraps to tints my car fog lights and headlights ahh sounds like it will be a laugh tbh I'm suprised there isn't many from Southampton where I work there used to be two policemen with diesel leon and a 160 tdi ibiza plus a few I see going to work

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
Booked into monster wraps on the 1st to get my fogs done maybe my headlights done if I can get then machine polished up nicely :)

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
Yeah they seem sound people tbh can't wait now can't wait to see you car tbh sounds likes its had alot of money spent on it

jumbo77

Dec 15, 2012
yeah can't wait either and I'm suprised there's not many around here i see loads of then around obviously they don't like forums lol

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
surely there has to be some more of us from southampton?? i located a few a sent them private messages but non have replied yet

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.