Maranello
TOCA are Ghay :cartman:

i think Leon Supercopra TDI Series should be run next year somewhere then

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i did wonder if youd use same engines makes sense really as both VW Based

Hows the car coming on is it back from painters yet? or still sitting at Milltek

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Check out their blog, it's looking good. :) All re-assembled (bar the engine and transmission I think) and en-route to Autosport International.

I wonder what route the Audi A4s are going down with their engines.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Carn't got no internet at home as ive moved house and o2 have cut my phone internet off because i use it to much :cry:

And photos dont come up at work lol

Leonidas

Check out their blog, it's looking good. :) All re-assembled (bar the engine and transmission I think) and en-route to Autosport International.

I wonder what route the Audi A4s are going down with their engines.

Wheres this blog?? Linky :)

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Just so you know - we're using the same engines as each other - call it a competitive collaboration! We both wanted to avoid the TOCA solution and use a VW base so all good!

A Golf is just a Leon in posh clothes

TFSi for the win

However Hannah, I'm sure you'll understand when people such as myself support 2 teams (YRC and Special Tuning)

May even shout quietly for Rob Austin Racing and the A4's (anyone know if they are running VAG based engines, or the TOCA unit)

Leonidas

Id love to see footage of ST-UK testing. Just to build up the excitment a bit, and maybe even gather a few more fans and support :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members