Speed Cameras locations on Leon mk 3 nav

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Pocketgpsworld has a full database free for navs and phones (using cameralert app).

On their site is a page identifying which factory nav units can accept the database.

Mine can't (Seat Media 2.2) :(

Madefeld

Jun 19, 2012
On my 2016 with the head unit you get in the tech pack I've easily uploaded the camera database as POIs with no sound. I'm using cameralert on my iPhone with the output volume set to Bluetooth and it interrupts any audio source with camera alerts. Updating the database on the phone is easy... One press, but only updated the POIs once as that is a bit more fiddly.
I'd post the full instructions from the Golf mk7 forum but I can't upload images or hyperlinks as I don't have enough posts yet.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
On my 2016 with the head unit you get in the tech pack I've easily uploaded the camera database as POIs with no sound. I'm using cameralert on my iPhone with the output volume set to Bluetooth and it interrupts any audio source with camera alerts. Updating the database on the phone is easy... One press, but only updated the POIs once as that is a bit more fiddly.
I'd post the full instructions from the Golf mk7 forum but I can't upload images or hyperlinks as I don't have enough posts yet.

Paste the link in then remove the www. from the front of it

we can add the www. to access it

Madefeld

Jun 19, 2012
golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4083

you need to scroll down to the post by AGENTFRUIT on the 20th May 2014 at 11.50

It's as good a workaround as I've found

Madefeld

Jun 19, 2012
all you are doing is adding new POIs and installing cameralert on your phone which plays through Bluetooth.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
You dont need to put the POI's on your nav if youre worried about the new kit.

Just run Cameralert on your phone - all the POIs are on that.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.