sprayers

cla55y19

hi people just put a massive dent in the front of my car i need basicly a whole new front i have found some parts but they will need spraying does anyone know a good person/company in the essex area? any help would be great :doh: :cry:

cla55y19

i need a new rear bumper an front, new grills and new badge part the bonnet and wings are all ok do you people think i should stick standard parts back on or are their modded parts that people think i should get instead ? i really aint got a clue what to do cheers people,

cla55y19

where is the best place to get the cupra parts ive done some searching but am drawing blanks all i can find are body kits, are they really that bad or is it just down to taste?

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
There's a few ibiza's being broken on this site at the mo, See : For Sale section.

Otherwise, speak to one of the Dealers who advertise on here, they'll give you a discount to start with, and i dont see no reason why if your spending loads, they couldnt knock some more off!

cla55y19

ok cheers people ill add some pics in morning so u can see how nice and square the car now looks and i was worried about the dents from other peoples doors! if any one knows a good company to spray the stuff or anyone who can do it please say