Spraying Interior + Questions

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
you can do it without just put a flat bladed screwdriver behined the bottom bit and easy it out gentky and will come out nice and easy

Mat

Was just gonna post asking how easy is it to remove. lol. do the pillars not need coming off, or do you just prise it out from behind the pillars?

BTW: I've decided to go for faux leather from a local fabric shop. just under £5 a meter. guess 3m is gonna be PLENTY! Then use fabric spray glue to put it over existing lining! Should look the dogs danglies.

Gonna keep the pillars, mirror, visors etc standard colour to "break it up" a bit :D

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
try it first to make sure the 'faux' isn't holey :) last time i use some the glue just pi$$ed through

tried some velvet ty[pe stuff on mine that isok but need an otehr go (i need practise)

i did find some good stuff for pillars paint wise though, used a matt to start then sealed it with an artists matt lacquer - has come out looking pretty good :) ill post up the info later

Mat

nice one fella....

still think i'll leave pillars etc as they are, if i sprayed them, it would be TOO black/dark inside. The white/cream should break it up nicely.

Is it easy enough to put a fabric over the headlining? My guess is yes lol. just spray area at a time, press down etc, then trim the edges neatly :D

Gonna try and get it done in time for SCN Nat. Meet

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.