Spraying RS4 black

m_zafar

Sep 27, 2006
Hi All

Looking to get my alloys sprayed matt black from spit and polish. Anyone done this on the alloys i have?

Please see attached photos:

Picture%20137.jpg

Picture%20144.jpg

More images at: http://home2.btconnect.com/mobsynet/PhotoAlbums/album_1194543455/

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Got to be shadow chrome :D amazing that i found a car the same as urs in the same place with these wheels on in google images init ;) :harhar:

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

m_zafar

Sep 27, 2006
Got to be shadow chrome :D amazing that i found a car the same as urs in the same place with these wheels on in google images init ;) :harhar:

Nice one skorhio. Has made me re-think. 17" in black or shadow chrome doesnt look that great as it makes the wheels look smaller. Might be better off in investing in 18inch or 19inch LCR alloys

Gun metal might be another option however in the bigger alloy.

m_zafar

Sep 27, 2006
nice one, that looks better, will go for the same colour however different design ie the lcr alloys. The wheel arch is more filled and looks much better. thanks for your editing

m_zafar

Sep 27, 2006
Lol.. im now to tierd to put LCR wheels on it... maybe anothe night :p

Wasnt expecting you to mate. Thanks for your help. Its your photoshop (or similar) skills that have made me decide to go for the lcr 18" alloys in gun metal or shadow chrome finish.

m_zafar

Sep 27, 2006
They'd look a damn sight better without the Audi Logo on the centre caps.

Doesnt make a difference to me, i still get people ask me if the car is an Audi! The rings look better than the S logo of the same size.

m_zafar

Sep 27, 2006
how about powdercoated black or anthrigite??

Thats what i was gonna get spit and polish to do however after looking at the images, i have dicided to spend my money on the lcr alloys instead

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members