standard clutch

ibizadoyle

Oct 10, 2008
pembroke dock (wales)
hey guys i av a beeza fr with a stage one remap turbo back exhaust and a fmic andf was wondering if the standard clutch would be ok with this sort of power if not how much are uprated clutches??

thanks

mattcooper79

I would of thought so. The P-torque stage 1 is designed to work within the limits of the standard components.

Can i ask what power and torque you made on their rolling road before and after
Mine did 143bhp and 245lbs pre and 172bhp and 295lbs post.

I have had no problems with clutch or flywheel. Thats with a Fabia VRs, but shouldn't make any difference.

Cheers

Matt

volvic

It's just water
Jun 28, 2008
House of Batiatus
not sure if its the same clutch as the mk1 leon, but mines 225bhp / 330lb ft on standard clutch. only slips in 6th gear low revs... granted once it goes it will be an uprated clutch that replaces it and a more powerful remap!

chispadete

bhp means nothing to a clutch, its torque... so as your running normal torque levels within the limits of the clutch it should cope. obv if you floor it in 6th at 1k everywhere you go it wont and will break.

for reference

your siggy should look like this

Ibiza FR TDi - Performance Torque Generic Re-Map - Green Cotton Filter - 15mm Spacers - Seat Sport Strut Brace - Leon MK1 FR Wheels - Turbo Back Custom Exhaust - Boost Guage - LCR Spliter - V-maxx Coilovers - Seat Sport FMIC.

Not only does it look better, as its spaced out, and using capitals.. but simple things like TORQUE are spelt correctly.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise