Standard wheels what colour

Nickrobz

BURRRRR!!!
Mar 8, 2008
Brumz
He peeps.

I want to change the colour of my wheels. At the mo they are white on a black beeza. Im thinking maybe anthursite grey or black with a red lip. Anyone else with any ideas or which do u think out of these 2.:blink:

Cheers

stani540

Jan 21, 2007
orange would look cool how much does it cost to get them refurbed looking at getting mine redone

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
i am thinking about doing my mk4 cupra alloys fluerescent orange...may not be to everyones liking but as crezz said..go really outrageous!! lol

i reckon though a nice anthracite would look good on a black car

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
diy all the way

24062008005.jpg

antnee

I think you mean the tyres off the wheel.

Some people just mask them up

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
www.wheelrefurbishing.com

They are well known in the VW world and just do wheels for a living. I had mine done in Anthracite last week and they've done a very good job. £140 for bare wheels, £170 with tyres, and they pickup/deliver within a 40 mile radius of their workshop nr Hemel Hempstead

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
white wheels on black biza's look wicked anyways mate but if you do wnat to go anthracite then used Rover Amerthist from Halfords. Best colour in the world, very nice grey with loads of purple flick. mate did his wheels in it and they look awesome!

Nickrobz

BURRRRR!!!
Mar 8, 2008
Brumz
white wheels on black biza's look wicked anyways mate but if you do wnat to go anthracite then used Rover Amerthist from Halfords. Best colour in the world, very nice grey with loads of purple flick. mate did his wheels in it and they look awesome!

A few of my mates are telling me to leave them white or get them re-done. Mite try this se what they look like.

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
not sure if antrachite would look good or not. I was planning to do orange wheels but think getting a silver cupra now. Ive got a photoshop with work paths saved for the wheels if you want to request a few colours?

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
i'm thinkin about gettin mine done anthracite :)

Mikey Kc - did you put tape round the outer edge of the wheel or is it just the photo?? they look mint btw

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.