Steering Wheel logo acts like a mirror

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
As it says.

Basically on my way to work and home, the sun is at such an angle that it reflects of the steering wheel logo and is very blinding, in so much that I have to drive with hand over it at times.

So,
Has anybody else encountered this and what have you done to fix! it. as i can't cope with a summer like this.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
As it says.

Basically on my way to work and home, the sun is at such an angle that it reflects of the steering wheel logo and is very blinding, in so much that I have to drive with hand over it at times.

So,
Has anybody else encountered this and what have you done to fix! it. as i can't cope with a summer like this.

glad i didn't have that today when driving through town.the sun certainly brought the ladieees out.[B)] [B)]

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
I'm 6' 5" and it does it to me.. But I'd call it "mild annoyance" as opposed to something I'm going to actively resolve.

Sometimes, when it does bother me, I click my fingers and night-time happens...

sargey

Escaped mental patient
Aug 16, 2006
Weston-super-crapland
its a barsteward. maybe a bit of window tinting film? might give it a shadowed look, if you dont like it, peel it off..id try it but i think my brother would notice a square missing out of his window tint