Stitching on FR Gear Lever Gaiter

Red FR

Hi
I picked up my FR on Tuesday however it may sound a silly question but I would be interested to know from other FR owners what colour stitching you have to the leather gear gaiter?
Mine is white, yet in all the illustrations I have seen it is red, to match stitching on steering wheel and seats.

Im getting the piano black section replaced because it was scratched prior to delivery, if the stitching should be red I will get them to change the whole piece (it may come as one unit anyway)

Cheers

Red FR

Thanks guys looks like it should be red as I thought. I will be having a word with the dealer on Tuesday.

Red FR

I had a call from my dealer to say they were now not going to change the surround to the gear lever. They has supposedly been told by someone at Seat that this is the correct colour, not red. :confused:
However I have checked on Seat's used car site and the FR's that are for sale clearly show red stitching in their photographs!! Me thinks it needs another call to the dealer or use a different dealer!!
I know its only a small detail but once you know its not right, it tends to annoy you.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.