Stop/start

Bagpuss12

Feb 5, 2022
Afternoon all,

My stop start is no longer working and hasn’t done since the really cold snap at Christmas. Battery is fine, car always starts first time however whenever I stop it comes up to say it’s inactive but won’t tell me why?

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
Check you have the temps the heating is set to.
There a long list of things that will stop it working, one of which is not being able to get the temperature you want in the cabin.
Search the forum you'll find it somewhere

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Check you have the temps the heating is set to.
There a long list of things that will stop it working, one of which is not being able to get the temperature you want in the cabin.
Search the forum you'll find it somewhere
The screenshots below listing the conditions affecting stop start functioning are from the Nov 2017 edition of the owners manual for the mk3.5 Leon;

IMG_0251.jpeg

IMG_0252.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

Reactions: SuperV8

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Afternoon all,

My stop start is no longer working and hasn’t done since the really cold snap at Christmas. Battery is fine, car always starts first time however whenever I stop it comes up to say it’s inactive but won’t tell me why?

Any ideas?

How old is the battery? Is it EFB or AGM?

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Afternoon all,

Any ideas?

How old is you battery?
Normally a sign that your battery isn't as healthy as it was.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.