strugers1 leon, rolling pics

brad1

here are some rolling pics of strugers1 leon with lcr bodykit
what you think

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

brad1

yep, medway tunnel, good place for pics i realised, i was taking the pics from my camera phone while driving, naughty naughty lol, but i managed to get a good couple of pics, ill post another one up in a bit, edited one of the above

kenboon

May 28, 2005
Derby
its the small r badge on the front but the back is a normal cupra badge with the flag

It does look very smart and it looks ace in that colour. But think you should maybe take the badge off though, its abit mmmm just my 2ps worth. Hope that does not come across as badge snobery, but its a bit like putting a turbo badge on a nasp in my opinion. But overall i can honestly say it looks [B)]

Ken

brad1

tbh, i dont think it looks out, its the only r badge on it, it has three tdi badges on it so i think people will see its a tdi quite clearly lol, i know this will start a debate again lol, but its just as quick as a cupra R to a 100mph

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
dont think it really matters about the R badges, anyone that knows anything about the cars will spot the colour as the giveaway anyway

nice pics, looks good

brad1

that is one main point i forgot, the colour lol, anyknow who knows the cupra r only came in red, yellow, plat grey, black, silver

strugers1

also its a good badge to get people who know about seats to go ' that aint a lcr' so they put there foot down to try and prove a point but when i go past them and they see TDI its just a good bait badge i think lol

strugers1

cor a well old threadd brought back to life lol
thanks for the comments though mate

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.