Subaru rear wing on Cordoba - acceptable Modification?

Skid427

My 2.0 SX 1999 model has a Subaru rear wing ('93 to '00 spec I think?) and I saw similar on a mutli coloured rally replica on ebay recently (which I thought looked pretty cool) and was wondering is this an acceptable modification to a Cordoba?

I was thinking it should be binned as it's a non-VAG-brand modification, but seeing some other cars in pictures it seems to be acceptable (and not bad looking).

So what's your opinion???

Skid427

Here's a picture. I think I got the model year right for the wing?

That didn't work? Sorry can't seem post pictures or attachments yet :(

Skid427

Ha ha - yep I saw that Pistonheads car.

It is so similar to that but not identical, a touch of early Subaru Impreza about it. It does look very 'at home'.

I must try and get a photo up...

Skid427

Hope this works.

So what do you think? Good F2 replica?? Has had a nice job bonding it on and finishing the paintwork

BkWNHB2kKGrHqIOKiYEsml0R3PeBLVzOqRn.jpg

BkVoEmkKGrHqEOKjMEsmhy7V86BLVzMlyFQ.jpg

BkWEiQ2kKGrHqEOKiEEsmf8Mqv5BLVzN-p0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Skid427

thats the wrc evo 2 spoiler mate for cordoba wrc i know this car u got it for cheap :D

Mate can you please please please tell me all you know abt this car?!?!?!?!?!?

I bought it to strip it for the engine, but on closer inspection there's far too much goodabout it than to scrap it. Pse tell me all you know.

I do know it was a 'show' type car, and was bought by some one on a motability benefit, who seems to change his cars when the MOT run's out. this was then purchased by his cousin and it sat parked up with a TPS problem.

It's been diagnosed and will be fixed easily.

So what have I got??? You say I got it cheap and I think I did, however it cost am absolute flippin fortune to get it transported to me so not that cheap after all.

So I came here to reseach it and to give you good guys first choice for all the juicy bits should they end up in classifieds.

So please tell me the history and details that yoy know. I do like to know all about everything :D