Suggested mods for my Formula Sport?

D Fox

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with my Seat Ibiza Formula Sport?

It's yellow, so I'm going to get the windows tinted, black rims, and have the calipers painted red. That's all I've planned at the moment.

It's just standard at the moment.

D Fox

Well, i could spend a bit on mods. Don't worry if it you think a certain mod will bump my insurance up to much. I'd still like to hear it.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
The FS is a 1.4 petrol isn't it?

TBH there's not a lot you can do for the power that won't cost stupid money - you could work on the handling though

D Fox

That sounds nice in the video!

Where did you get your induction kit from?

woza135

BEEZA OF LUST
Mar 16, 2008
Crawley W-Sussex
i actually got it from a mate who works for a motor factor, but need to find the reciept to it people keep asking me what one it is... all i know is that is pipercross lol.

But i know someone on here has a bmw cda fitted to his formula sport and from what i know about them its worth paying the extra and getting one of them, because i will be eventually

D Fox

Well since mines yellow, I'm getting the windows blacked out. Black alloys, and red calipers. Induction kit, K&N air filter, power flow exhaust system. And maybe a nice little tree air freshener :D

Apr 27, 2008
iv got a bmc cda induction kit on my FS and they are a great bit of kit. They give off a really nice beep tone when you boat it and you can tell it gives more pull, oviousley it doesn't make a massive difference to the power of the car, but it does do more than just give off noise :)