supercharged seat ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.

performanceuk

hi , we are new to seatsupra.net.
we have recently bought a supercharged seat ibiza and was wondering if anyone could shed any light on its history
it is a purple 1.8 16 valve
it is a 1996 car
fitted with a mini supercharger
it has 16" white compomotives fitted
it is currently fitted with coilovers.
the bottom end is knocking and we are unsure of spec. of engine.
any help would be appreciated.:)

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Chris's Ibiza.... on it's 2nd owner since he sold it lol.

Would be a shame to see the car go to pieces, look after it :)

Last edited:

performanceuk

thanks mork for the information . have just read some of the thread.you seem to know a lot about seats. do you think the supercharger from the ibiza would fit onto a 2.0 16 valve engine- thanks

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
M62 might stretch the legs on a 2.0 a little more, I think with a few less 'ghetto' mods it would be not too bad at all.

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
just re-read that thread, shame to see it never really worked for any length of time. agree with the ghetto comment, spend all that money then use hockey pucks for an engine mount to save a few ££

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
never got chance to see it to be honest - bar the build up

what did it actually go like ?

envycordoba

Jan 25, 2008
bournemouth
thats my old car been trying to buy it back for ages it rebuild it and sort out all the problems.went like stink and the noise but ate clutches. needs a good grand or two and lots of hours to get it working like it should

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
thats my old car been trying to buy it back for ages it rebuild it and sort out all the problems.went like stink and the noise but ate clutches. needs a good grand or two and lots of hours to get it working like it should

So who did you sell it to then? Last thing I knew you had it and then this thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.