Swapped My ZS for this

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
stunning tolly, with the bumper it should of left the factory with,

Ive still got a soft spot for the later Mk2 zs180, Fantastic chassis

had the same thought today with my LC had it nearly 2 years and its been a cracking car,

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
Doesn't time fly!

I still have Kewe's old car, the MG. Changed quite a bit now, its quite a monster.

Piper cams and vernier pulleys
De-cat
ITG carbon air filter
310mm Wilwood big brakes
Lightweight Rota wheels
Carbon fibre spoiler
Xpower suspension
Scorpion exhaust
Polybushed engine mounts
Full leather including Cobra front seats
Rear electric window retrofit
Full Alpine audio

There are many other bits but the above are the main ones and it goes like stink! 205 bhp on the rolling road - NASP power!

R6RYr-89bc7e.jpg

Last edited:

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
Doesn't time fly!

I still have Kewe's old car, the MG. Changed quite a bit now, its quite a monster.

Piper cams and vernier pulleys
De-cat
ITG carbon air filter
310mm Wilwood big brakes
Lightweight Rota wheels
Carbon fibre spoiler
Xpower suspension
Scorpion exhaust
Polybushed engine mounts
Full leather including Cobra front seats
Rear electric window retrofit
Full Alpine audio

There are many other bits but the above are the main ones and it goes like stink! 205 bhp on the rolling road - NASP power!

R6RYr-89bc7e.jpg

all thats screaming for is the kv6 development sprintex supercharger now, 250-270bhp and shead loads of torque! like rocking horse poo to find though

one was up on ebay recently,

FR_Flavoured

...was going to comment on the MG, however as the (enthusiastic) new owner has actually posted just above, perhaps i might hold on to those opinions.... ;) :rolleyes: Wont burst their bubble.

Very nice Toledo, looks mint. The Gold paint shows off its lines really well, certainly unique - and sleek. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
To be fair FF_F we've both had our cars 3 years now and enjoyed.

It's only as mines is not getting used anymore it's up for sale.

I had 2 MG ZS and loved them :shrug:

Steely - There is actually a development going on just now over on the Golf V5 forums to fit a supercharger onto this V5 engine ;)

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
To be fair FF_F we've both had our cars 3 years now and enjoyed.

It's only as mines is not getting used anymore it's up for sale.

I had 2 MG ZS and loved them :shrug:

Steely - There is actually a development going on just now over on the Golf V5 forums to fit a supercharger onto this V5 engine ;)

few guys on the continent have done the vr6 supercharger conversion.. youtubes got some great vids, i'll have a gander at the v5 , i bet it'll sound awesome,

mine was in relation to the MG ZS , in rovers dying days, they were due to release a factory supercharged 2.5 v6 with 250-260 bhp, theres still a few longbridge chassis rolling about with the supercharger and bonnet bulge now,

azzy964

This car looks awesome!
I've just bought a 1.8 20VT Tolly with this same front bumper fitted, but there are no skirts or rear, what is the bumper? and where might I be able to find matching skirts and rear?

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Thanks bud but I have long sold this car.

The front bumper was the standard Leon Cupra. The Sideskirts were just some 3rd party ones I believe and the rear bumper was the Standard Toledo one but colour coded.

This was all done by the previous owner Bigfella and I take no credit for how good it looked ha ha!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.