Techie is back Boca style

Faulk

Awesome. This is the best Bocanegra I've ever seen. The car has many details that I like. What I very like are the wheels.

I see that you have installed a Forge BOV. I don´t know how the installed without any problems. For me it was impossible to install without having to cut the connector.

Greetings

989marc989

989_Marc
May 8, 2008
Birmingham
Mate....I dont often kiss ass over another mans vehicle...but that looks the s**t!

...Personaly I wouldnt have the balls to do half the things you have to a new car so fair play.

Keep up the good work!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Still for sale, been let down a few times now by dreamers who then can get the cash.

As its nearly done 18k im going to do the 20k service and take it into SEAT for all the current updates etc

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Give Paul at CRS a call and tell him Ross from Clarks sent you.

Just a quick question, i've just had my skirts and spoiler painted (candy white) and the new paint seems to be a brighter shade. i was just wondering if you had any noticable colour variation whenyou had your skirts painted? BTW mint motor.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Give Paul at CRS a call and tell him Ross from Clarks sent you.

Just a quick question, i've just had my skirts and spoiler painted (candy white) and the new paint seems to be a brighter shade. i was just wondering if you had any noticable colour variation whenyou had your skirts painted? BTW mint motor.
mine was the same, no prob. but i did have mine on from new...

Connorcupra94

Mar 13, 2013
Aberdeen
Couple of pics, from the iphone so sorry about that..lol

Coverless engine bay as requested..

9a32e583.jpg

Covers on..

a1496044.jpg

896e457a.jpg

a73650e3.jpg

af28c729.jpg

Pretty happy with that tbh :)

did your engine cover come in white or did you spray it? because mine is black but I really like the white

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.