I have to wonder if Google have rolled an Android phone O/S patch out that stuffed Android Auto (AA) because this morning VZ2/265 decided that AA wasn't going to connect wirelessly. Tried a reboot of the system and the phone, deleted the phone and set it up again - no joy unless connected with a USB cable.
An hour later an OTA update arrived and instantly fixed it...now that makes me ponder whether VAG can see individual vehicles connectivity and send a targetted update or was I just lucky and they rolled out a vehicle-parc wide patch - I didn't use the car yesterday at all.
An hour later an OTA update arrived and instantly fixed it...now that makes me ponder whether VAG can see individual vehicles connectivity and send a targetted update or was I just lucky and they rolled out a vehicle-parc wide patch - I didn't use the car yesterday at all.