Tesco Pink screenwash

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I normally get the apple scented stuff from Halfrauds as it doesnt have that cat wee smell to it. However, today I bought some 'pink wheels' stuff from Tesco which at half the price I had my doubts about. Its lovely :D Smells like sweeties, going to go and buy some more tomorrow and the anti freeze spray. Just thought I would share that with you :happy:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Im not really into pink stuff for my car. I just saw scented screenwash and thought I'd give it a go. Blooming good stuff - gets those nasty bugs right off.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I never use any of that ready to use stuff, and I always water screenwash down more than what they recommend. Pretty harsh stuff.

May 30, 2002
Bedford (innit)
I normally get the apple scented stuff from Halfrauds as it doesnt have that cat wee smell to it. However, today I bought some 'pink wheels' stuff from Tesco which at half the price I had my doubts about. Its lovely :D Smells like sweeties, going to go and buy some more tomorrow and the anti freeze spray. Just thought I would share that with you :happy:

I hope you mean 'de-icer' and not 'anti-freeze'? ;)

I think Anti-Freeze will take paint off too? :confused:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I think i put to much concentration in...squirted the windscreen quite a lot and nearly passed out from the bubblegum smell which followed.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I think i put to much concentration in...squirted the windscreen quite a lot and nearly passed out from the bubblegum smell which followed.

Its much nicer than the cat wee smelling ones that are avaliable and the Halfrauds scented ones are rather expensive and wash bugger all off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise