Tested positive for Covid

Fester999

May 17, 2020
I'm 50 tomorrow and have tested positive for covid.
Reckon my 19 year old daughter will also be positive.
Some birthday I'm going to have.
At present we are not bad hopefully won't get any worse.
I'm diabetic so bit worrying, I've been really careful not been in a shop for over 3 months.
It looks like daughter has caught it and passed it on.
I feel for her, she's upset about giving it to me. It proves we all have to be careful folks. Stay safe.

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
Sorry to hear that, I hope you and your daughter are ok. This virus is scary so we all have to be so careful. Stay safe everyone

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fester999

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Sorry to hear this. Hope you get better quickly.
It’s quite alarming how many people aren’t listening to the advice on wearing face masks in shops etc.
There’s gonna be a huge backlash soon if everyone’s not careful, then people will complain when everything gets shut down again.

Fester999

May 17, 2020
It's frustrating because I've not been in a shop for 14 weeks being diabetic.
Then daughter gets it and gives it Dad.

• Sad
Reactions: Syphon

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I'm 50 tomorrow and have tested positive for covid.
Reckon my 19 year old daughter will also be positive.
Some birthday I'm going to have.
At present we are not bad hopefully won't get any worse.
I'm diabetic so bit worrying, I've been really careful not been in a shop for over 3 months.
It looks like daughter has caught it and passed it on.
I feel for her, she's upset about giving it to me. It proves we all have to be careful folks. Stay safe.
Sorry to hear this. Thought my big birthday this year was a damp squib, but that’s far worse :(

How are you feeling? Any symptoms or are you (hopefully) one of the lucky asystematic ones.

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Luckily both my daughter and myself have had mild symptoms up to yet.
We can leave isolation on Wednesday if we have no temperature.
It's strange my wife has had no symptoms so she is stuck in until next Sunday.
I reckon a big celebration once we have recovered.

Reactions: Damo H

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Get well soon the two of you, just have an extra special celebration when you can. Iin an online community as large as ours it was likely somebody would suffer, hopefully this is as bad as it gets.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hope things are still good for you and your family, let's hope it stays mild and Wednesday you get to head out.

pinky1959

Jun 28, 2020
I hope you both .are feeling better soon .
The numbers are higher in this area than what they were when we got locked down last time , mainly because of visitors to the area and numpties not taking the jags , In some cases certain people have been brutally refusing it and stating it is a scam but now certain ones have got it and are in hospital.
It seems it is mostly those that refused it and some that only got 1 jab , the double jabbed seem to be keeping clear of it for now.

Fishbowlhead

Mk3 CupraST 280
Nov 20, 2020
A month ago my partner came down with it (both of us double jabbed) and she was really bad for 2 weeks, could barely get out of bed and generally very weak. I tested negative every day and no symptoms but had to stay at home isolated. Unfortunately she’s still dealing with the after effects of it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.