The start of many little things..my car

roloking1806

Apr 11, 2009
Surrey and Huddersfield
I haven't been able to afford to do anything to my car for AGES... although i've just sent off for some spacers for the rear.. and will be putting on my 16" 0z supert's hopefully as soon as the spacers'/bolts arrive..

although, feels a bit dodgy putting on 4 new wheels.... what if the fly of on the motorway???
wont let it stop me...

roloking1806

Apr 11, 2009
Surrey and Huddersfield
Well... after about a month waiting for some spacers to arrive (stupid website..) I have finally got the alloys on the car...

Here are a couple of pics:

DSC03951.jpg

The 20mm spacers are on the rear.. seem to come out nicely..

DSC03949.jpg

Will get some more pics up although i have to give it proper clean!

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Looking good!

Yeah I reckon the red decals will definitley complete the alloys. Give a nice OEM look to them. How come they werent already on? Been resprayed?

roloking1806

Apr 11, 2009
Surrey and Huddersfield
Right, well - havent updated this really!! going to do my component/amp soon so will maybe get a few pics of that on the go (within the next few weeks)... and the good old exhaust is broken, so need a new middle section and backbox too! :( may end up just getting the standard ones.. costs me 160 quid rather than 350 + .... unless anyone got any going cheap that'll last 25/30k miles....

roloking1806

Apr 11, 2009
Surrey and Huddersfield
Yea I have thought about it, but don't know if I can justify spending even more money on my car..I don't hav 200quid going spare, cos it keeps breaking lol..and I don't think anyone would buy it for what I've spent on it..going to upgrade in 2or3 years :)

roloking1806

Apr 11, 2009
Surrey and Huddersfield
Righttttt. Well my front components and their own amp are all fitted.. Didn't have any problems with fitting it all really.. was impressed with the tweeters - they managed to fit in to the original position.. Looks completely standard in my car, except the amp which is drilled to the seat in the boot...

Will take a couple of pics and report on the sound when i've sorted the gains/frequencys out.. just cant be bothered after the hours and hours it took to fit lol..

roloking1806

Apr 11, 2009
Surrey and Huddersfield
The start of many little things for my car has now ended..

I sold up and bought a 1989 honda crx because I firstly wanted more power - and to be able to do more modifications that are worth while - and not totally kill me on insurance or buying the car.. And I like the crx...

Maybe when i have more money, I'll come back for a cupra! :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.