Thinking of getting an FR pic request and question

ellio

Hello I am thinking of getting an FR and in white and was wondering if anyone had one or could post pics? Also on the new Ibiza can you take the Ibiza off the boot or are you left with holes.

Cheers in advance

Elliott

Deleted member 13581

You can take the IBIZA off the back without holes.

They are just stuck on.

As for a white FR, i dont think i have seen 1 or anyone has one yet.

ellio

I saw one at the garage the other and looked sweet but was in the warehouse so not very well lit and couldnt get a proper view of it.

Tallica

Aug 8, 2007
Not sure I like it in White.
Love the Japanese performance hatches in white, but do not think it
works with the Ibiza imo. Will stick with the red!

deadeyejim

Grumpier than Fester
I originally wanted one in white, but I didn't want to wait for it to come in.

However when I was having the car serviced they had one there for pickup. Looked very tidy but not quite as I'd imagined it would look. Glad I went for the red.

josh263uk

Waiting for the sunshine!
Aug 13, 2007
Saarland Germany
white would look gooing imho! but will be a biatch to clean! especially if its a derv FR your thinking about!

White is better to clean then black.

I think the white would look good. If you have a look around, white is on its way back. Different end of the market but, local BMW garage has 3 white cars in the showroom, Bentley has 2, and there is a sold Leon FR in white in my local SEAT dealer.

:coolthumb

ellio

White cars are deffo on their way back gonna take the petrol and diesel out this weekend to see what they are both like. White will be easy to keep clean compared to mine at the moment (black with white wheels)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members