THS downpipe?

exsaxoboy!

Apr 10, 2006
sutton BRUM
Has any one had much expeirience with these? Its listed on ebay as a decat turbo pipe. Just wondering if anybody knows much about the quality?

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Means that there's a dodgy way to overcome the emissions test, like not put the probe into the tailpipe, but hold it out at a distance.

IIRC there have been problems with people using full decat's in the past, have a search mate.

exsaxoboy!

Apr 10, 2006
sutton BRUM
Yep theres ways around everything in this life! Ive done a search, just after some specific info on this pipe if anyones used it, fit etc. Cheers anyhow.

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
i have just purchased one will be fitting in next few weeks hope its not too much hasd work looks good though and comes with all gaskets and bolts. let me know if you have already fitted or heard of anyone who has, thanks

Rick1.8t

Feb 18, 2006
Dont some ppl run decats year round and put their old cat etc back on when its mot time?

Will the ecu be alright with this? i dont see why it wouldnt as it has holes tapped for both probes.

Will it mate up ok to your normal centre section or require something to be made up?

O.t. Do you drive an ibiza exsaxoboy? Im only in aldridge so not far from you, if so what colour/spec car do you drive?

Rick

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
if not mapped to ignore the second lambda sensor then the engine light will come on as it thinks the cat isnt working so be careful, im sure i seen a thread on here before saying someone had bought one of these and it was a **** fit and knocked n banged and was overall very poor but hey go ahead someones gotta try one post up some pics of fitting etc... so we can all see how it goes.

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
from what ive read in the past it wont fit on the ibiza at all............

the bloke that sells them from THS even replied to an email to someone confirming this, if anyone has bought one for their ibiza then its stands a good chance its a waste of money...

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
ok boys i have a seat ibiza cupra auq engine i think and the ths pipe doesnt fit. the angles are all wrong but the quality in looking at the pipe looks better than the supersprint back box i have the welding is very neat and for what ever car this would fit possibly the skoda i think it will be a very nice upgrade

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise