THS Intercooler for the TFSI

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Sounds ok .. nice to see an actual picture of the FMIC to decide if it looks good or not, still little bit dearer than the Forge!

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Yeah its got the stealth option like the APR but until its tested can't really say its worth going for, might be worth seeing what info Revo give regarding the performance it gives ..

Last edited:

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
DSCN4312.jpg

DSCN4304.jpg

These pics are of it fitted to Revos K1

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
Looks fairly substantial, wonder if its much of an improvment over the S3 cooler. Its not for sale on THS website yet. ANy info around on its dimnsions such as core depth etc....

I must say i prefer this option over the likes of the Forge.

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
Looks fairly substantial, wonder if its much of an improvment over the S3 cooler. Its not for sale on THS website yet. ANy info around on its dimnsions such as core depth etc....

I must say i prefer this option over the likes of the Forge.

Taken from another forum who are doing a group buy on these when they become available
but no sizes as of yet

"revo carl"
"With the ITG intake and the THS intercooler, intake temps are consistantly 11-19 degrees over ambient :)" this was on there K1

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
Taken from another forum who are doing a group buy on these when they become available
but no sizes as of yet

"revo carl"
"With the ITG intake and the THS intercooler, intake temps are consistantly 11-19 degrees over ambient :)" this was on there K1

That seems a lot? My standard stage 1 car produces similar increases in intake temp to that, thats doing a few 4th gear pulls one after the other.....

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
This was done during a track day session i was told.

Ah right, it was getting hammered then...

I've just dropped THS an email asking a few questions about the product so i'll post info if i get a worthy reply. Its still double the price of the S3 cooler so it'll have to be a significant improvement over that to persuade me....

I would imagine its a halfway house between the s3 one and the APR one.

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
Ah right, it was getting hammered then...

I've just dropped THS an email asking a few questions about the product so i'll post info if i get a worthy reply. Its still double the price of the S3 cooler so it'll have to be a significant improvement over that to persuade me....

I would imagine its a halfway house between the s3 one and the APR one.

Looking at the photos of the Apr one it does look like its a very similar size but £300 cheaper

sidebyside.jpg

side.jpg

fitted.jpg

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
If thats the case i'll be avin one, in fact i might put my full Milltek on hold and get one of these + the KMD pump internals.

I'm not sure if the APR one at Awesome includes fitting at £900, if you added fitting to this item there wouldn't be a great difference.

Last edited:

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
If thats the case i'll be avin one, in fact i might put my full Milltek on hold and get one of these + the KMD pump internals.

I'm not sure if the APR one at Awesome includes fitting at £900, if you added fitting to this item there wouldn't be a great difference.

The APR intercooler is £795+VAT, so fitted would be £1086.18 all in.

I can recommend pump + milltek well worth the money:D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.