tips on adding things(mods) to interior??

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Get some HUGE neon's...:lol:

what exatically is it your going for look wise you cant just mod it blindly

you thinking euro look, track day car, rally slag..???

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
spray the roof lining and pillars black like mine looks loads better!!

Thats not a bad idea!

I`ve just bought this for abit of bling in the cabin.

2007-04-0710.jpg

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
thats quite nice that is...

i was thinking about covering my pillars in carbon fibre i want my interior handles the same...

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
spray the roof lining and pillars black like mine looks loads better!!

you sprayed your roof lining black? what with and how did it all turn out? does any of the paint flake off the trims? i would like to do this mod do you have any picture???? pretty please:D

ash_ibiza

i was going to go for the euro look.. really like that look tbh! thanks for the help guys...

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
no i removed all the plastic things and gave them to my sprayers to do so it all looks mint then bought some spray fabric dye for the roof lining, looks like it was always black will try and get some pics up dont have the car with me at the min!!!

Mat

gonna do my roof lining black when I get chance

what did you spray it with? How easy is it to remove?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
C`mon Mat sort yourself out, post #15 he said he used fabric spray dye:p

As for removing the lining i belive its just a matter of taking all the piller trims off and abit of a tug and it comes off, although i havent done it myself yet.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
lowered my roof lining the other day to sort my roof rattle...

from memory all the pillar trims need to come out grab handles need to be removed two screws hidden under the flaps...aswell as the seatbelt guides 17mm bolt..sun visors just unscrew and the pillars are just held by clips...the B pillars have a hidden screw at the bottom that you cant get to without removing the lower rear cards but they should flex out the way enough for removal...the lining itself is held by some black plastic plugs that were a firm tug to remove and a few got f**ked and wouldns go back in so maybe buy some more if your worried but its held by the pillars anyway so i didnt bother...hope that helps...

Oh and dont be fooled by how easy they are to remove there a bit of a pain to get back in properly...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.